The Tubular Gel range from Power-Sonic has been specifically designed for longer life, greater reliability and stronger resilience to elevated temperature making it perfect for energy storage and critical power applications. A cycle life of close to 3 times that of the Solar AGM range means the tubular gel option is one of the most economically viable over the life of the system, especially for off grid solar systems.
Some of the features of the OPzV tubular gel range include
- Tubular plate and Gel electrolyte for increased performance, service life and reliability
- Gel electrolyte and spill proof construction allows safe operation and maintenance free
- Excellent cyclic performance
- Enhanced overcharge endurance
- Excellent recovery from over discharge situations
- Perfect for applications including
- Solar / Wind energy storage
- UPS and critical power
- Railway signalling
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case
- Certified for transport by air, D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A. and C.A.B.
- 20 year design life in float applications
20-hr213.8267.3 320.7 374.2 449.0 523.8 641.4 855.2 1069.01282.81603.52138.02673.03207.0
10-hr200.0250.0 300.0 350.0 420.0 490.0 600.0 800.0 1000.01200.01500.02000.02500.03000.0