With all the benefits of the PG range, the Power-Sonic PGFT range has the added feature of an easy to use front terminal connection. The convenient dimensions paired with the F1 or F2 front terminal connectors allow ease of installation and maintenance when installed in a battery cabinet.
- Convenient front terminal connectors
- Thick plate design and efficient gas recombination that yield a design life expectancy of 10 years in standby mode.
- High-rate discharge characteristics that ensure reliable performance in UPS and Telecom applications.
- Lead-calcium alloy grids and the use of high purity lead account for superior shelf-life characteristics, permitting storage for extended periods of time.
- Rugged plastic case and cover
- Available with flame retardant to UL94 V-O.
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A. and F.A.A. certified.
- Critical standby Applications
- Utility UPS
20-hr 60.6 110.0 158.8 190.0
10-hr 57.1 103.8 150.0 180.0