Garo Electric Vehicle Chargers
The Garo EV Chargers include options for Type 1 (most US and Japanese manufacturers) or Type 2 (EU Standard) connections and is available in single-phase and three-phase options.
Garo Home EV Chargers
Specially developed for the safe and efficient charging of your electric vehicle at home or workplace the home charger is available in either 16A or 32 Amp versions. Additionally, it comes with one fixed type 1 connector, fixed type 2 connector, or a type 2 socket to suit a range of manufacturers for greater flexibility.
- Wall-mounted with cut out template included for fast, simple installation
- Fixed Type 1 or Type 2 connection cable, or Type 2 Socket outlet, ensuring there is an option for all makes of EV.
- 3.7kW (16A) and 7.4kW (32A) version available allowing for faster charge time that the 10A cable supplied with the Vehicle
- RCBO protected for safety and simple installation – no need for an extra RCBO installation
- The stylish and compact design makes it perfect for your home or apartment/work car park.
Garo Semi-Fast Public AC Charging Posts
The robust design of the LS4 is the ideal solution for public charging stations, where time is not a concern. The ease of installation of the AC unit and extensive options for kWh output make them perfect for public areas such as restaurants, shops, councils, workplaces etc. Available in a wide range of configurations including single or three-phase and 16A or 32A with several additional options the GARO Semi fast charging post will easily attract people to your location?
- Ground or Wall mounted option for secure, flexible mounting options
- Connection configurations include – 2 x Fixed Type 1, 2 x Type 2 fixed connection cable, 2 x Type 2 Socket outlet, or combination of 1 x Typ1 fixed connection and 1 x type 2 socket outlet ensuring there is an option for all makes of EV.
- Safety features include an RCBO per connection, lockable lid and robust design to reduce maintenance.
- Communication is capable with either LAN or 3G connection as well as OCPP allowing connectivity to web backend systems.
- Available in either single Phase and three-phase options up to 22kW output for semi-rapid charging at a fraction of the cost of DC charging.
- Simple design and wide range of options make it ideal for public places such as Councils, Restaurants, Shopping centres, Apartment blocks workspaces etc.