ALL ACDelco Heavy Duty Batteries feature lead calcium expanded grids (lead calcium technology) for improved resistance to corrosion, gassing, and water usage, self-discharge and thermal runaway, all of which limit battery life in conventional lead acid batteries. This high performance range of Heavy Duty Batteries are built to withstand all terrains and beatings. They are purposely built with extra thick plates for a greater crank and vibration resistance.
Features & Benefits
- Sealed Maintenance Free with lead calcium expanded grids
- Built in hydrometer (most batteries) – Indicates state of charge.
- Factory-sealed – Makes these batteries maintenance free.
- Polypropylene case – Reinforced design is precisely tailored to support the battery elements to withstand road shock and vibration. This strong durable material combines light weight with high impact strength.
- Liquid-gas separator area – Returns liquid to reservoir for longer life.
- Integrated or rope handle – For ease of transport and installation.
- Flame arrester – Safety system, prevents explosion from sparks outside the battery, minimises acid leakage, prevents inflow of dust.
- Heat sealed covers – Helps prevent electrolyte contamination and increase case strength.
- Centred cast on plate strap – Stronger than thinner gas-burned conventional connectors.
- Low resistance envelope separators – Encapsulated negative plates help to prevent shorting / treeing between negative and positive plates as well as aid vibration durability.
Increased battery shelf life – Compared to conventional batteries, up to 12 months shelf life without charging due to the use of calcium / calcium grids.
|SPN90||SPN90 ACDelco Semi Cyclic SMF||90||160||600||305||172||222||1||STD||B7|
|S311001MF||S31-1001MF ACDelco SMF||100||160||1000||330||172||240||Center||STD||B0|
|S311000MF||S31-1000MF ACDelco SMF||100||160||1000||330||172||240||Center||STUD||B0|
|SN100||SN100 ACDelco SMF||100||185||750||406||172||231||1||STD||B0|
|SN100L||SN100L ACDelco SMF||100||185||750||406||172||231||0||STD||B0|
|S61101||S61101 ACDelco SMF||110||190||950||390||170||188||0||STD||B3|
|SN120||SN120 ACDelco SMF||120||230||850||503||182||231||3||STD||B0|
|SN120L||SN120L ACDelco SMF||120||230||850||503||182||231||4||STD||B0|
|SPN120||SPN120 ACDelco Semi Cyclic SMF||120||230||700||503||182||231||3||STD||B0|
|SN150||SN150 ACDelco SMF||150||300||1000||507||213||231||3||STD||B0|
|SN150L||SN150L ACDelco SMF||150||300||1000||507||213||231||4||STD||B0|
|SPN150||SPN150 ACDelco Semi Cyclic SMF||150||300||870||507||213||231||3||STD||B0|
|S69032||S69032 ACDelco SMF||175||400||1000||512||223||215||4||STD||B3|
|SN200||SN200 ACDelco SMF||200||430||1200||510||275||238||3||STD||B0|
|S8D1400MF||S8D-1400MF ACDelco SMF||200||440||1400||510||275||238||4||STD||B0|
|SPN200||SPN200 ACDelco Semi Cyclic SMF||200||400||1110||510||275||238||3||STD||B0|