Zeal AGM/VRLA Warranty
Zeal Warranty Statement
Sealed Performance Batteries (SPB) guarantee that all our batteries have been carefully manufactured and must pass strict quality inspections before being shipped.
For all 12V batteries under the Zeal brand SPB offer the following
- Batteries less than 33Ah – 1 year (12 months) warranty.
- Batteries greater than 33AH and less than 200Ah – 2 year (24 months) warranty
- Batteries greater than 200Ah – 3 year (36 months) warranty
Conditions of Warranty
- The battery selected by the user must be of the correct size, design, and capacity for the intended application. Failure to do this will void the warranty.
• The batteries should be paired with a suitable charger designated for the technology. Incorrect selection of charger and/or failure to follow the correct charging that conform will void the warranty.
• It is recommended that the battery should be installed and operated at an average ambient temperature not exceeding 25°C. The warranty period shall be reduced by 50% for operating temperatures that exceed on average above 35° Celsius.
• The warranty shall be voided if the battery becomes unserviceable due to fire, freezing, misuse, abuse, neglect physical damage or any act of nature.
• The battery will be determined to be defective if it fails to deliver less than 60% of its rated capacity during the warranty period. The determination of actual capacity shall be made in accordance with the IEEE Std 1188 performance test guidelines.
• Installation of the batteries must be performed by suitably qualified technicians and in accordance with proven acceptable practices.
• This warranty shall apply only to original purchasers. It is not transferrable.
• The replacement battery warranty will be of a length that matches the balance of the original warranty of the failed unit.
SPB will offer a replacement battery for approved warranties
SPB shall not be liable for indirect, accidental or consequential damages arising out of the sale or relating to the use of this product. The end user assumes all responsibility for any and all personal injury and property damage resulting from the use, maintenance, transportation or installation of the product. The liability to SPB for any and all claims shall not exceed the purchase price of the battery.
This warranty is in lieu of all other remedies including but not limited to actions for breach of contract or negligence.
All other warranties expressed or implied including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.