The Power-Sonic range of AGM VRLA batteries are manufactured with Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance allowing greater cyclic performance, enhanced overcharge endurance and excellent recovery form over discharge situations. The lower acid density and increased electrolyte volume, along with the greater distance between plates help keep the battery at lower temperatures.
Ideal for the cost-conscious customers who are looking for the lowest initial investment but do not want to compromise on performance. Manufactured with Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology with a lower acid density and increased electrolyte volume, giving greater cyclic performance and a longer life span.
Features & Benefits
- Maintenance-Free, Non-Spillable – Proven VRLA technology guarantees safe operation without maintenance and ‘nonrestricted article’ status for air, land or water transportation.
- Charging – Battery can be charged in any orientation/position (upside down not recommended)
- Long Service Life – High capacity design, excellent deep cycle property.
- Low Internal Resistance – High strength conductive terminals for high current discharging.
- Designed-in Reliability – Cutting-edge manufacturing and process control combined with meticulous quality assurance procedures guarantee consistent and dependable performance.
- Cyclic, Standby and Solar applications
- Critical power back up for remote signalling / transmission or sub stations
- House batteries for recreational use
- Scissor Lifts
|PS6V210||Power-Sonic 6V 210-Ah C20 Cyclic AGM||260||180||252||274||SAE||6||210.0||185||30.4|
|PS6V312||Power-Sonic 6V 312-Ah C20 Cyclic AGM||295||180||346||366||SAE||6||312.0||271||47.5|
|PS6V390||Power-Sonic 6V 390-Ah C20 Cyclic AGM||295||180||405||428||SAE||6||390.0||331||55.7|