Sentry Lithium Series – Now with Bluetooth Functionality
Sentry Lithium is a premium range of the highest quality Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) composition. Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) was selected for our Sentry range due to its inherent safety features. When comparing LiFePO4 to other Lithium technologies there are some distinct safety advantages. These advantages include greater tolerance to both high temperatures and abuse such as overcharging, short circuit and penetration. As a result of these features the risk of fire is extremely low even under harsh circumstances.
As well as utilising LiFePO4 technology, the Sentry lithium range of batteries also includes a built in Battery Monitoring System (BMS) to further protect against over charge / discharge, over temperature as well as managing internal cell balancing which is critical for the safety of the battery and all of this in flame retardant casing. As an added benefit, Phosphate is not a hazardous material and so is friendly both to the environment and health.
The Sentry Lithium range comes with all the benefits of LiFePO4 composition in either the standard 12V SLA case sizes or the convenient 19’’Rack mount for Telecommunication, UPS and solar applications.
With 3.2V per cell the Sentry Lithium range is ideally suited for replacement of equivalent size SLA with the extra benefits of up to 8 times the cycle life, greater utilisation of available capacity through increased Depth of Discharge (DOD) and fast charging. All of this at close to half the weight makes them ideal for deep cycle and mobility applications.
With the all new SNL range you can even monitor the health and status of your batteries on your phone via Bluetooth wireless communication.
Feature & Benefits
- High energy density (less than half the weight of SLA) lowering total weight of application
- Fast recharge, battery is charged and ready to be used sooner
- Flat discharge curve, longer run time and more efficient use of capacity
- Extremely low self-discharge rate, can sit unused for longer periods of time
- Large numbers of cycles >2000 (100% DoD), up to 8 times cycle life of SLA lowering your total cost of ownership
- Safe and stable chemistry and integrated BMS, the use of LiFePO4 along with integrated BMS ensures protection against over charge/discharge, temperature and short circuit providing the highest degree of safety.
- Bluetooth versions available, monitor the health and state of your battery from your phone
- Greater capacity utilisation 60% more than SLA, gives longer runtime than equivilent SLA
- Mobility Devices
- Caravan and camping
- Solar energy Storage
- UPS and Critical power
- Personal power packs
- Medical Equipment
|SNL12V12S||Sentry 12V12AH with 4 series functionality||151||98||96||12.8||12||1.6|
|SNL12V20S||Sentry 12V20AH with 4 series functionality||180||76||166||12.8||20||3.0|
|SNL12V75S||Sentry 12V75AH with 4 series functionality||260||169||215||12.8||75||9.8|
|SNL12V100S||Sentry 12V100AH with 4 series functionality||306||168||216||12.8||100||12.2|
|SNL12V100BT||Sentry 12V100AH with Bluetooth||306||168||216||12.8||100||12.4|
|SNL12V125S||Sentry 12V125AH with 4 series functionality||318||165||215||12.8||125||14.8|
|SNL12V125BT||Sentry 12V125AH with Bluetooth||318||165||215||12.8||125||15.0|