ACDelco’s Sealed Maintenance Free (SMF) Batteries undergo some of the strictest quality assessment processes to ensure high quality and outstanding reliability. With its factory-sealed, lead calcium technology, this battery is maintenance free. Our ACDelco products are suitable for a large range of applications within the automotive industry.View all Products
ACDelco Advantage Batteries feature an impact resistant plastic case for durability. They are Sealed Maintenance Free design with corrosion resistant terminals. Integral gas separators and flame arrestor vents prevent possible damage from outside sparks. Premium technology in the metal alloys, chemicals and design combine to ensure long life performance.View all Products
ACDelco Marine Batteries are built for endurance and the hard terrains they are subjected to. All ACDelco Deep Cycle Batteries have the combined benefits of a true deep cycle and calcium/calcium maintenance free technology and they are sealed maintenance free for worry free operation.View all Products
ALL ACDelco Heavy Duty Batteries feature lead calcium expanded grids (lead calcium technology) for improved resistance to corrosion, gassing, and water usage, self-discharge and thermal runaway, all of which limit battery life in conventional lead acid batteries.View all Products
The new range of ACDelco AGM and EFB batteries feature key new technologies to meet the demanding requirements of modern vehicles with Stop/Start technology. With a global focus on clean air and green technology, vehicle manufacturers are producing, designing and selling more and more models with Stop/Start fuel saving features.View all Products
AC Delco is a company that has been associated with automotive and marine battery products for over 100 years. Starting life as the Remy Electric Company in 1901 AC Delco batteries has grown to be a global supplier of premium auto and marine parts sold throughout the world. Having the global support helps them to leverage resources and bring you aftermarket solutions wherever you are.
Their history, coupled with their extraordinary expertise in automotive technology, puts AC Delco at the leading edge of the aftermarket and offers premium batteries and parts solutions that brings the quality you can expect from a global organisation. ACDelco are a leading brand, globally recognised, characterised as a quality, premium product supported by one of the world’s largest vehicle manufacturers.
ACDelco Batteries Features & Benefits
Our ACDelco product offer is suitable for a large range of applications within the Automotive industry. ACDelco produce products suitable for most makes and models, heavy duty batteries for truck and tractor applications and a complete range of Marine batteries.
ACDelco batteries carry the latest advances in technology to suit the latest start/stop vehicle technologies, using their EFB/AGM batteries. We also offer batteries to suit many cyclic applications, including buses, trucks and heavy duty equipment.
All ACDelco batteries are produced to impeccable quality standards from the world’s leading battery manufacturers. Some of the features of the products are listed below
- Sealed Maintenance Free with lead calcium expanded grids
- Built in hydrometer (most batteries) – Indicates state of charge.
- Factory-sealed – Makes these batteries maintenance free.
- Polypropylene case – Reinforced design is precisely tailored to support the battery elements to withstand road shock and vibration. This strong durable material combines light weight with high impact strength.
- Liquid-gas separator area – Returns liquid to reservoir for longer life.
- Integrated or rope handle – For ease of transport and installation.
- Flame arrester – Safety system, prevents explosion from sparks outside the battery, minimises acid leakage, prevents inflow of dust.
- Heat sealed covers – Helps prevent electrolyte contamination and increase case strength.
- Centred cast on plate strap – Stronger than thinner gas-burned conventional connectors.
- Low resistance envelope separators – Encapsulated negative plates help to prevent shorting / treeing between negative and positive plates as well as aid vibration durability.
- Increased battery shelf life – Compared to conventional batteries, up to 12 months shelf life without charging due to the use of calcium / calcium grids.